Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Bryce/Zion

Wow - these canyons are amazing!

We were REALLY high up above the canyon at Bryce -- I think the highest elevation was something around 9,000. We took a walk up to Inspiration Point and it was a difficult walk at that altitude -- but we made it. It was worth it -- the views were AWESOME. I think I've used that word too many times on this trip, but it's the only word that really fits!

Zion is different -- still lots of amazing rock formations, but we traveled down into the canyon here, so the views were opposite from Bryce. We drove through a 1 mile tunnel that they had to close down just for us (they do that or larger campers and RVs because the opening is very small).

I am in the process of uploading a bunch of pictures from both of these places on Snapfish -- I hope it works!

Bryce/Zion pictures on Snapfish

Cath: I saw a lizard and named him herb. i also want to go home, i miss my friends.

No comments: